Saturday, February 25, 2012

Feedee? Some facts about Destiny





I get asked quite often if I am a feedee but I am not. I simple am a foodie with a true love for food. I have gained weight recently yes but other times I have lost weight as well. That mainly depends on what is going on in my life as well as my health as I do have arthritis in my knees which can be a pain in the ass lol. I do have a tendency to date men who are feeders or encourage me to eat and/or gain weight. I do love my curves almost as much as I love food- which is a tremendous amount. While I am eating one meal I am actually thinking about what I am going to have for my next meal. I also LOVE to play with my belly and find that my rolls are the perfect hand warmers;) If you have any questions please feel free to email me destiny@destinybbw.com :)
xoxo,
Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment